After a long day, all you want to do is dive into your favourite lounger. Choose from our favourite cocooned seaters to set up an idyllic spot where you can read, rewind or relish refreshing beverages.
1. Aluminium and Nido fabric “Kettal cottage” daybed by Patricia Urquiola for Kettal
2. Wicker “white round and Jawa brown” daybed from Gebe India
3. Painted steel and coloured handwoven polyethene threads “arco“ armchair by Martino Gamper for Moroso
4. Aluminium with wifera and cartenza upholstered fabric “traveller outdoor” armchair by Stephen Burks for Roche Bobois.
5. Aluminium and synthetic fibre “atmosphere” daybed from Abaca
6. Aluminium and polyester “canasta” sofa by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia
7. Handwoven weather resistant fibre with aluminium tubing “tigmi” deep sofa by Jean-Marie Massaud for Dedon from studio b. All prices on request, unless specified
Style a cosy nook in your humble abode with luxurious armchairs and sofas in aquatic hues. Choose from our best picks of loungers from upholstered chairs to feather-filled cosy sofas in mild periwinkle, bright azure and Yale blue.
1. Imagined by French designer Patrick Norguet, the upholstered VIC chairs and barstools feature a curved backrest that joins the seat at the ends.Website: www.pedrali.it
2. The luxurious teal Den sofa comes with a fibreglass frame, high back, sloping arms and feather filled cushions to provide optimum cosiness. Website: www.timothyoulton.com
3. Part of Italian creative Giuseppe Vigano’s collection, Mika boasts an upholstered curved body supported by a cylindrical metal base. Website: www.visionnaire-home.com
4. Acclaimed visionary Karim Rashid designed the blue velvet Ottawa with wider seats for additional comfort. Website: www.boconcept.com