Kohler Bold Design Awards: Entries now open!
AUG 26, 2016 | By Nupur Ashok Sarvaiya
In an attempt to decorate architects based in India for their trailblazing new designs, ELLE DECOR India and Kohler India join forces for the inaugural Kohler Bold Design Awards 2016. With these accolades, we wish to celebrate those who are creatively distinct with their completed projects or concepts supported by the best interior design and architectural talent.
This competition, which will be a jury led process comprising of renowned international as well as Indian architects, will serve as a platform to highlight the best talent of tomorrow in the field of design and innovation. The winners will be announced in a glamorous award ceremony in the first week of December 2016.
We are calling in entries for a myriad of different categories under The Visionaries and the Extraordinaries.
Details of the categories are below and there’s more here at http://www.kbda.asia/participate. Hurry! Last date for submitting entries is September 20, 2016.
To honour those that are shaping India’s infrastructure and are the creative stimulus of interior design (either completed projects and/or projects on paper)
1. Rebuild & Revive – Abandoned structures turned into thoughtfully designed spaces for either public or private use
2. Community Harmony – Best ingenious, functional and practical designs of public spaces
3. The Big Idea – Brilliant architectural projects on paper that deserve implementation
4. New Luxury – Stellar home projects that redefine the idea of luxury and sophisticated living
5. Architects’ Choice – Professionals who want to reward their equally creative clients
To honour those that creatively standout with their completed projects or concepts supported by excellent interior and/or exterior
1. Commercial – Office Spaces, Malls
2. Residential – Apartments, Villas, Farmhouses
3. Retail – Stores, Spas, Salons….
4. Hospitality – Luxury hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars
5. Public Institution – Schools, Clubs, Auditoriums
Also read: 8 glowing golden fixtures for a luxurious bathroom