5 eccentric accessories to enliven your home this spring
FEB 26, 2019 | By Chavi Sood
We are loving all things quirky and eccentric this spring. From illusionary rugs to bold contemporary silhouettes, we pick five modern accessories that will be on your wish-list this season!
1. Wool with zari “Flatter” hand-tufted rug by Maarten Baas for Nodus Rug
2. Glass and marble and metal with fringes “Souk “ mirror from Dooq
3. Lacquered wood with handcrafted melting ball polyurethane and glass tiles “Dico” cabinet by Rotganzen from Gufram
4. Painted zinc alloy with brass-plated steel “Bon” table lamp fromNormann Copenhagen
5. Metal with steel frame “Bistro” table by JF Smith for Alma Design