#IDSatelliteDesignTrail: Join us for Food Trail
NOV 14, 2016 | By Tarika Singh
In conjunction with unique collections and experiential pop-ups that are slated for ID Satellite Mumbai from 18 – 20 November, 2016, six stores at Raghuvanshi Mills will come together to form a Food Trail that will pay homage to Mumbai’s current culinary revolution. Bookmark your calendars for 19 November, from 12 noon to 3 pm for some lip-smacking delicacies.
Here’s what you need to watch out for:
1. Pinakin: Food Trail will start with some delectable, handpicked Indian savoury foods from the state of Gujarat that will include street food classics and the familiar flavours that childhood memories are made of.
Where: Second Flr, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
2. The Bath Shop: “Fusion food” are the buzzwords in Mumbai these days and that is exactly what you will find here as we can’t get enough of chocolate and mint samosas and fritters with curry foam!
Where: 11/12, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
3. The Tasting Room: Stories from the journey along the Silk Route and the land beyond the Himalayas that have inspired Good Earth’s Shambala design collection, will be translated into a special menu for the occasion.
Where: First Flr Good Earth, Raghuvanshi Mill Compund, SB Rd, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
4. Elementto Wall Coverings: You will be able to savour bite sized versions of your favourite Bohri specialities like Bhuna Gosht, Kheema Puri and more….
Where: Raghuvanshi Mansion, Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
5. Aquaarius Bath Solutions: From indulgent cookies and pies to tarts, look out for the best baked goodies by Sanjana Patel of La Folie Patisserie.
Where: 9, Ground floor, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
6. Valcucine and Furnitech: Expect to find sushi made with quinoa, beetroot hummus and bite-size crostini! Healthy, innovative and delicious plant-based food made by Diet Tamasha.
Where: 8/A Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
Also read: #IDSatelliteDesignTrail: Here’s what to watch out for at ID Satellite Mumbai