7 Instagram accounts to follow now for their beautiful archi photography
JUL 15, 2016 | By Aditi Sharma Maheshwari
We scoured Instagram to compile a list of the best architecture accounts that impress and inspire. If you love structures and buildings as much as we do, then take a look at these outstanding pages.
1. Symmetrical Monsters: If equilibrium and balance thrill you to bits, you will love this account. Mainly posting architectural marvels from across the globe, it will delight your OCD for exactness. Curator @traperture considers images hashtagged with #SymmetricalMonsters.
2. Otije: Every structure has that one interesting side to it. With this idea in mind, this account started by Emilio Oti, a physicist and photographer focuses on the most intriguing sections of every building. FYI, all images are taken from an iPhone 5s.
3. Dmeek: Frontal view of beauty – this page by photographer Demond Meek shows pulled back shots of different houses and other buildings. Interesting filters used to enhance the images, make the page a visual delight.
4. Ivo Zwek: Obsessed with geometric designs, photographer Ivo Zwek travels around Europe looking to shoot fun shapes, orderly structures, colours and perspectives.
5. See My City: Encouraging city pride, this page invites entries from anyone who would like to share never-seen-before images of their towns or cities; all taken on their cellphones. Each picture is credited to the person who took it.
6. Indian Architectural Photography: India is known for its rich heritage and buildings. Taking off from this idea, this account invites photographers to get featured on their page with their pictures of Indian architectural finds.
7. Architecture of India: This account is dedicated to highlight the beauty of ancient and modern India and sources beautiful visuals of landscapes, buildings and homes in the country.
If you would like to delve deeper into the latest happenings in the architecture and design world, pick up ELLE DECOR India’s Aug-Sept issue now. Click here for a sneak peek!
Also read: 7 quaint hilltop hotels to escape to right away