ID Satellite Design Trail is slated from 18 – 20 November, 2016
#IDSatelliteDesignTrail: Top 10 things to do
While ID Satellite Mumbai poses as the perfect, comprehensive guide to our favourite addresses that you need to hit, skimming through various outlets might be a tasking task. To help you out, we have pieced together our pick of offers, new collections and workshops that cannot be missed over three exciting days from 18 – 20 November, 2016.
1. Good Earth: Look out for their mesmerising Shambala collection of wallpapers and fabrics that draws inspiration from China and the mystical journey along the Silk Route.
Where: 11/12 Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
2. Sarita Handa: Their new linen bedspread series involves the process of dyeing with Fuller’s earth and turmeric water; followed by hand printing the cloth in earthy colours.
Where: 36, Grnd Flr, Laxmi Woollen Mill Estate, Shakti Mill Lane, Off Dr E Moses Rd, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 11.
3. Cafe Zoe: Compound The chic bistro will host a workshop on The Fine Art of Brewing by Gerson Aranha of The Coffee Company on 19 November at 4 pm.
Where: Mathuradas Mill Compound (opposite Kamala Mills), Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
4. Todi Mill Social and Palladium Social: Ever wished you could covet the retro cool plates, cutting chai glasses and trays at Social? Here’s your chance to shop for their range of new crockery.
Where: T242, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13; Palladium Mall, Third Flr, 462, High Street Phoenix, SB Marg, Mumbai 13.
5. Pinakin: At one of the earliest lifestyle and furniture stores to simultaneously set up a design firm, look out for their new winter line in an array of metallic colours.
Where: Second Flr, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
6. Baro: “How to find your own design style”– Krsna Mehta, Siddharth Sirohi and Srila Chatterjee will engage the audience in this panel discussion on November.
Where: 12, Sun Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
7. Fenesta: The dominant player in the windows and doors market in India, they will be conducting a workshop on sustainable homes during ID Satellite Mumbai.
Where: 12, Grnd Flr, Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, SB Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
8. The White Owl: The Modern European Bistro specialising in artisanal beer, will be offering two of their special brews, Alfie and Bumble at a special discounted price.
Where: One Indiabulls Center, Tower 2 Lobby, SB Marg, Lower Parel (W), Lower Parel, Mumbai 13.
9. Black Box at G5A: A discussion about the significance of process and its relevance to projects-by Zameer Basrai, Dhruvi Acharya, Mukul Avijit Kishore and Rohan Shivkumar.
Where: G5A Laxmi Mills Compound, Shakti Mills Lane, Off Dr E Moses Rd, Mumbai 11.
10. Cera Casa: Stop by for a whopping discount of 30 percent on premium bath fittings from around the world and Indian brands too, exclusively during ID Satellite Mumbai.
Below is the list of other participating stores and restuarants:
1. 212 All Good
3. Aquaarius Bath Solutions
4. Cerco Lighting
5. Cottons and Satins
7. Elementto Wall Coverings
9. Freedom Tree Design
11. Gallery Wall Decor
13. Magnolia Home
15. Red Blue & Yellow
16. R House
17. Smoke House Deli
18. The Bath Shop
19. The Upper Gallery by The Rocking Chair
20. The Tasting Room
22. Vaishnavipratima - The Interiors Studio
Where: 23, Laxmi Woollen Mills Compound, Mahalaxmi (W) Mumbai 11.