10 comfortable seaters to sink into
1. Planet has a round shell form and is upholstered in leather along with horizontal quilted work.
2. Designed by Gio Ponti, this chair features a solid American walnut body, contoured metal backrest, brass ferrules and a removable cover.
3. Carved out of Solid timber, the nature inspired Leaf Chair fits in an outdoor setting as well as indoors.
4. Adda by Antonio Citterio features lavishly padded goosedown cushions and horizontal stitching on the armrest to accentuate its natural folds.
5. Fil Noir chair, with its enveloping shape, is formed with a metal structure encased in polyurethane foam.
6. With an adjustable headrest and a swivel base, the Boston armchair boasts a sleek and minimal form.
7. Deco Futura exhibits a bold geometry and classic form supported by mirrored, stainless steel legs.
8. With a gently curved seat and a black welt trim, Mayfair Tufted Chair stands on mahogany legs and polished nickel casters.
9. Created by Edward Van Vliet, this seater is covered with the Ikebana fabric comprising a bold floral print.
10. The beige seater is supported by brass legs with a matte black finish.
Produced by Prateeksha Kacker, Trend and Style Direction by Sonia Dutt
Also read: 5 relaxing fabrics to cosy up to this winter