Our top seven picks this season for a whimsical revamp
Homegrown bounty - get our latest dose of delightful decorative diligently sourced from Indian stores and labels. These items are like the staples crafted into the design world which people often search for. So, here is a list of items that you should think of to make the surrounding look alluring and to freshen up to your space.
- Metal with neem wood “SPRING” back chair by Mike Knowles from Hidden gallery
- Wool with bamboo silk “UNSTRING” by Kavita Chaudhary from Jaipur Rugs.
- Aluminium with wood “HIKARI” lamp by Ashish Das from Spin
- Rattan with solid Hardwood “AUROVILLE” coffee table from Gulmohar Lane.
- Solid wood structure with steel legs and polyester upholstered “KLIPPAN” sofa from Ikea
- Pinewood with PU foam “cocoon” sofa from Script
- 100% Hand dyed cotton with embroidered cotton cord “traces” cushion cover by Monsoon & Beyond from The house of Things.