1. Go all out and adapt the hue on sculptural furniture like staircases. Photograph courtesy Asian Paints
2. Prepare a mural of your favourite nostalgic leitmotif and choose Madder Red as a dominating shade, just to hold everyone’s attention a little longer. Right: Photograph by Tarun Khiwal courtesy Asian Paints Styling by Ritu Nanda
3. The less audacious can incorporate Madder Red by punctuating staid spaces with upholstery and farics in the bold shade. Photography by S Thiru Styling by Sonia Dutt
4. Complement lush, smooth velvet in Madder Red with precious heirlooms in antique gold or silver. Photography by Tanuj Ahuja, Styling by Sonia Dutt
5. Flood your abode with the striking colour in gentle ways like accentuating with accents in Madder Red.
Photograph courtesy Asian Paints
6. Don’t shy away from using Madder Red even on food plates.
Photography by Amit Mehra, styling by Sonia Dutt