These table settings inspired by Kohler sinks are flooded with creativity
Five versatile designers let their creativity run wild, drawing inspiration from collections by global leaders in the manufacturing of kitchen and bath products, Kohler. The brand’s ever-evolving range of designs set the stage for this stunning display of hushed luxury, with delicate detailing and gentle shifts in tone and colour at India Design ID 2019.
1. Pooja Singhal’s adorns the table in a minimalistic setting inspired by Kohler’s Shagreen collection.
2. Nida Mahmood’s glamorous golden setting on a Beyond Designs table leans on the aesthetic from Kohler’s Mille Fleurs collection.
3. Ashdeen Lilaowala’s light, floral setting rests on a table from Indi Store taking its design philosophy from the collection titled Derring White.
4. Amrita Guha and Joya Nandurikar’s bold setting on a table from Bo Concept complements the Dutchmaster collection.
5. Radhika Gupta’s contemporary Mediterranean setting celebrates the Marrakesh collection.