9 celebratory tablescapes to glam up your dining space this Diwali
If you are one to host elegant dinner parties this festive season, an alluring dining tablescape might just be the perfect conversation starter. From a classic vintage to an ostentatious metallic theme, pick from our 9 elegant celebratory tablescape ideas to illuminate your home this Diwali.
1. You can opt to go classy with your dining décor. The red cutlery gives the sleek dark furnishing a pop of colour. The white canvas artwork and the steel serve ware brighten up the otherwise monochromatic dining space.
2. We are totally crushing on the combination of this decorative chandelier on the backdrop of mauve-hued walls – which adds a sense of vibrancy to the dining experience. The candlelight setting on the furnished round-table adds a sense of cohesivenes during this joyous season.
3. Why ignore our traditional grassroots for the festive season? The brass candle stands are perfectly in sync with the wooden tablescapes. The eye-catchy chandelier and the bar stools are ideal to ring in chatter and conversations around the table.
4. Add a celebratory spark to your dining space with this gorgeous tablescape.– indigo runner accompanied by glass cerulean candle holders add finesse to the tablescape. Introduce the umber and bronze dining décor with the paper string lights, to complete this ensemble.
5. If you are not one for flashy string lights and dramatic tablescape, this muted set up will call out to you. We love the combination of crème and bronze hues along with a muted toned linen peppered with the brass crockery. Carefully placed marigolds exude a traditional vibe to the space.
6. If you are one with an understated sense of style, opt for an earthy yet glamorous table set up. The stunning chandelier and the table décor with its roses are perfect for soirées and intimate dinners.
7. Introduce a traditional tablescape to commemorate Diwali. The brass plates along the red table runner infused with gold discs is a perfect addition to complete this festive ensemble. #DecorTip: Rouse your guests' interests by placing a vibrant wall art in your dining room.
8. If you are hosting a formal dinner party this Diwali, create a modern-themed tablescape. The pristine glass and ceramic crockery introduce lends sophistication to the dining setting. The pendant chandeliers and fresh flowers help liven up the ambience.
9. Not for the faint-hearted – this bold dining space is anything but minimal. Amp up your glam quotient with this antique tablescape idea featuring a dramatic chandelier and candle holders against a gingham checkered tablecloth. The 19th century Louis XVI chairs against a checkered floor bring a maximalist's dream come to life.